We are looking for tenacious, motivated and hard-working people to join our business as Associate Consultants.
As an entry level position, Associates will receive comprehensive training, peer mentoring and the support of the Management Team. We’ll provide market leading systems, an existing network of proven candidates and a mix of existing clients and new business opportunities.
Whilst a degree is a definite advantage, we are more interested in cultural fit, personal attributes and potential to succeed. We invest a lot of time and resources into helping our team achieve their goals, so we aim to employ people who are ready to work hard and contribute to our culture.
The type of person we are looking for:
- A positive and can-do attitude. Presents solutions rather than problems.
- An exceptional communicator with strong written, verbal and listening skills. Able to build strong relationships and rapport with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills. Able to juggle a number of priorities and work with multiple roles, clients and candidates at a time.
- Goal driven and target orientated. Likes tracking and measuring their performance, setting their own personal targets and beating them.
- Ambitious, willing to learn and work hard. Knowledge-hungry, happy to take on board new ideas and a flexible attitude to change.
- Values driven, looking for an employer with which to grow a career for the long term.
Day to day tasks:
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, these are the duties you’d be performing on a daily basis:
- Receiving and understanding job briefs from your Manager
- Putting together searches of our database to find suitable candidates for the job
- Attracting new candidates through job advertising and social media
- Conducting video, telephone and in person candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for the job in terms of skills and cultural fit
- Selling the benefits of a job to candidates
- Administration and communication – updating database records, sending emails, scheduling diaries
- Delivering feedback, positive and negative, to candidates
- Monitoring your performance through KPIs and working to improve your skills
- Engaging in various training sessions and following our induction and new starter training pathways.
To find out more and apply, send your CV and a short covering letter stating why you want to work in recruitment and what you can bring to the role.