£45,000 - £52,000 per annum
Boston Hale are currently working with a major UK Housing Association to recruit for a Development Accountant.
The successful candidate will be CCAB qualified with experience in Development Finance for another Housing Association.
Day to day duties:
- Produce monthly management accounts with detailed commentary and KPIs
- Develop strong working relationships with external development partners
- Ownership and management of loan and cash balances
- Provide regular forecasts of expected outcomes for the year
- Support the delivery of the finance divisional plan
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Liaise with auditors during the year end audit process
- CCAB Qualified
- Strong business partnering and management reporting skills
- Previous experience within Development Finance
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas)
Please apply to this role as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.