Financial Planning Analyst
City of London, London
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
I am currently working with a major UK Housing Association to recruit for a Financial Planning Analyst with previous experience within the Development team of another HA.
The successful candidate will be a CCAB part-qualified Accountant (minimum) and will have been involved in development appraisal models before.
This position will be working from home in the first instance.
Day to day duties:
- Produce the annual Long-Term Financial Plan and quarterly updates
- Produce stress tests and scenario analysis of the Long-Term Financial Plan
- Create and maintain benchmarking data
- Work with the Development team to review investment appraisals
- Work with JV partners on the financial analysis of projects
- Monitor and report on financial performance through financial models
- Provide financial analysis support for securing funding
- Support to the wider business on financial appraisal and analysis
- CCCAB part-qualified or above
- Previous experience in a Housing Association (specifically the development team)
- Strong Excel skills