GPIT/Head of Primary Care Systems
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
The post holder will provide expertise for Primary Care Estate and GPIT related matters working closely with colleagues and external stakeholders across primary, acute and community care, mental health, local authorities, STP, NHS England and NHS Digital, to ensure logical solutions are aligned. They will provide expertise in developing strategic and operational policies and ways of working in innovative ways.
- To lead and manage the delivery of the projects within the Programmes in line with the objectives' of the team
- Develop, lead and manage a number of simultaneous projects of significant size, complexity and risk ensuring that they produce the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost
- Identify and plan the scope and resource requirements of new projects required to deliver
- To oversee the successful hand over of projects to operational support with the necessary approval
- To lead and manage the preparation and implementation of appropriate business change resulting from programme / project implementation.
- In depth analysis, interpretation and production of complex and multiple reports, drafting reports summarising status on issues, appraising outcomes, and providing progress reports for the organisation
- Works with practices to ensure the organisation have accurate and timely information that will assist programmes of work, to identify areas for improvement through benchmarking and providing examples of best practice in areas of quality, activity and non-financial performance
If you wish to hear more about this post and explore the opportunity to build on your career within the GPIT arena please get in contact