Senior Internal Auditor
£40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Our client, a leading housing association, is looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience across varying sectors looking to further their career within a diverse Internal Audit department.
The successful candidate will be looking for a senior audit position with lots of responsibility in devising audit strategies and extensive experience in independent working.
Day to day duties:
- Contributing to the annual audit plan
- Help to ensure functional compliance
- Test, develop and advise on risk within multiple departments and procedures
- Produce high quality reports to different levels including CEO
- Design and advise on audit tests, data analysis and research relevant to the audit process
- Provide assurance over control framework in terms of budgets, financial records and the framework of control
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA and ACA or ICAEW AQ)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Highly independent worker, not restricted to relying upon others
- Depth of knowledge of audit principles and focused on process improvements