Senior Treasury Analyst
City of London, London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently working with one of the UK's largest Housing Association's to recruit for a Senior Treasury Analyst.
The successful candidate will have a background in treasury as well as strong Excel skills, with the ability to build and maintain financial models. Housing experience is desirable.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare rolling monthly cash flow forecasts and produce variance reports
- Work closely with the Head of Treasury reporting KPI's
- Ensure treasury management system is working efficiently and making any improvements
- Coordinate and prepare regulatory returns
- Maintain an accurate external reporting and compliance database
- Ensure all treasury activity is correctly recorded in management systems
- Drive process improvements to improve the efficiency of the function
- Provide daily reporting of the group's debt position
- Supervise and support a junior treasury analyst
- Strong treasury background, ideally within Housing
- ACT/CFA part qualified or above
- Debt management and derivatives expousre
- Experience using treasury management systems
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Other Live Jobs
View all Jobs
Senior Insights Analyst / Data Analyst - Tableau, SQL
Pricing Analyst, Senior Insight Analyst, Commercial Analyst, SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, R My clie...
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonus