City of London, London
£50,000 - £56,000 per annum
Our client one of London's leading Registered Social landlords and Housing Developers is looking for a Transactions Manager to manage all the transactional operations across the Group.
Day to day duties:
- Provide a financial accounting service to the Group entities
- Responsible for management, development and leadership of the staff within the team
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory rules and regulations
- Responsible for ensuring adequate financial controls and processes are in place to safeguard the Group's assets and minimise the risk of fraud and errors
- Oversee the management of the month end close process
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Manage an effective credit control system to ensure sufficient cash is collected
- Experience of leading and managing a large team
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA) or QBE
Please forward your CV ASAP to ensure you have the opportunity for this outstanding opportunity.