Category Manager – IndirectsProcurement & Supply Chain
We are pleased to be working alongside a leading Media organisation who, after going through a major restructure, are looking to recruit a Category Manager for their Indirects Procurement function.
Our client is a great company to work for. Full of creative people who work very hard but have fun at the same time. Pace, bravery and energy are at the heart of their business, with employees encouraged to challenge the norm and produce the best possible service to their customers.
This role will cover areas of spend including HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities (FM), Travel and Fleet, etc. You will report in to the Head of Procurement who in turn reports in to Finance, supporting the delivery of savings across business units.
You will need to have the following to be considered suitable for this exciting opportunity:
- Generalist Indirects procurement experience
- Expert negotiator, communicator and influencer
- Effective team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical ability, coupled with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to lead contract negotiations to completion
- Ability to provide leadership in solving complex problems across business areas
Please get in contact to discuss further if you feel this opportunity is suitable for you.
Posted On: November 7, 2018