Category Manager – ITProcurement & Supply Chain
We are working with a global, Silver Circle Legal and Professional Services Firm. The Procurement team spend approximately £250m on a range of goods and services globally.
This is a new role which reports directly to the Sourcing Manager – IT and is based in central London. The primary objectives of the role are:
- To successfully deliver Sourcing Projects working closely with Stakeholders across the global organisation.
- To support Managers and Service Owners across the firm’s global organisation and successfully transition to the new agreements.
- To support the delivery of Cost Reduction and Service Improvements when the contracts are Operational
- To manage the risks associated with the firms suppliers globally
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
You will be an experienced buyer of IT looking to join a small (circa 10 people), high performing Procurement team working across a global organisation. Ideally you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Sourcing IT across key categories (Hardware, Software, Services, Networks, IT infrastructure)
- Considerable experience working in a similar Global Professional Services or large-scale corporate environment managing £ multi-million projects.
- Ideally experienced in managing Contracts and Supplier Relationships.
- Very strong negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge of English Commercial Law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships and collaborate with a broad range of diverse and geographically spread out stakeholders
Posted On: February 10, 2019