Clinical Audit LeadStrategy & Transformation
Interim Clinical Audit Lead
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Clinical Audit Lead for a period of 3 months minimum (with opportunity to extend) to work for a large healthcare organisation based in the South East.
The ideal candidate is an expert in clinical audit processes on a national and local level.
- Manage the organisation’s Clinical Audit & Effectiveness Department
- Work with Corporate and Borough teams in the development and delivery of a robust and effective annual Clinical Audit & Effectiveness Programme
- Act as a consultant for Trust staff with regards to Local and National clinical audit & effectiveness activity
- Deliver appropriate training to Trust staff on Clinical Audit
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualifications and skills:
- Masters degree level or equivalent
- Professional knowledge plus additional specialist clinical governance and clinical audit knowledge acquired through training and experience
- Fully competent in data entry and analysis, extraction and interpretation from audit management systems
- Track record of writing board level reports and evidence of working effectively and successfully at a corporate committee level
- Experience of Clinical Pathway design
- Experience working in Mental Health
Please contact Boston Hale as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Opportunity for exposure to senior clinical and board members to ensure clinical governance is part of their everyday process.
Posted On: October 8, 2018