Clinical Quality Assurance LeadStrategy & Transformation
Interim Clinical Quality Assurance Lead
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Clinical Quality Assurance Lead for a period of 3 months minimum (with opportunity to extend) to work for a large healthcare organisation based in the South East.
The ideal candidate has a track record and extensive experience in clinical audit with excellent working and technical knowledge of Meridian.
- Manage the whole clinical audit function
- Produce National and Local clinical audit reports
- Engage with local authorities and senior board members regarding audit
- Deputise for the Head of and supervise junior members in completing an annual programme of audit work
- Act as a consultant and provide training to clinicians and other staff on the audit process
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven track record and extensive experience in clinical audit
- Excellent working and technical knowledge of Meridian essential
- Management experience essential
- Driving licence and own vehicle ideal
Please contact Boston Hale as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Opportunity for exposure to senior clinical and board members to ensure clinical governance is part of their everyday process.
Posted On: October 10, 2018