Commercial Finance ManagerAccountancy & Finance
Commercial Finance Manger
Boston Hale have been engaged to assist a Top 10 Global Law Firm in their search for a Commercial Finance Manager.
Crux of the Role:
The role is aimed at supporting senior leadership in providing ways to improve the firm’s profitability. The role requires close interaction with the business, providing financial expertise, support and challenge.
- Modelling the viability and financial impact of proposed pricing arrangements
- Business partnering with key senior stakeholders helping improve profitability and efficiency
- Maintaining an oversight of all relevant pitching and tendering activities
- Providing analysis on large or potentially unprofitable commercial arrangements
- Supporting in the education of Fee Earners and Partners in key commercial finance concepts
- Preparing analysis and commentary on key sectors and clients
- Supporting in the development of fee arrangements aimed at securing new clients
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders, providing financial leadership
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Accountant ideally
- Minimum of 3 years pricing experience gained from Professional Services
- Technical proficiency with exceptional modelling and analytical skills
- Gravitas to influence senior stakeholders and interact with clients
The successful candidate will possess excelelent communication skills and be a collaborative team-player. The ability to see things for a “lawyers point of view” is key for this role.
Posted On: February 8, 2018