Contract Manager – IndirectsProcurement & Supply Chain
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of chemicals. They are the market leaders in many market segments including coatings, construction, technical textiles, paper and synthetic latex gloves.
They are looking to recruit an Indirects Contract Manager, to manage and ensure that the value is delivered from the strategic indirect contracts (e.g. Travel, Telecoms, Fleet, MRO, Waste, FM, etc).
- Ensure that the savings and value from contracts are delivered and suppliers and service levels are effectively managed
- Develop key stakeholders relationships to ensure compliance with the preferred supplier agreements and be the first point of contact
- To support supplier relationship activities such as: review meetings, improvement actions, escalations process, SLAs performance
- To receive and manipulate supplier management information and reports to provide insights on savings opportunities and manage action plans
- To operationalise new supplier arrangements and systems, for example being a system power user (end-user support for booking tools, suppliers portals etc) and escalation point for billing queries
- Regular UK travel, occasional Europe
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge and experience of contract management and/or procurement (across areas such as Travel, Fleet, MRO, Waste, FM etc….)
- Self-starter, proven ability to work self-directed, drive results and prioritise work activities
- Positive attitude, flexibility, team player and able to deal with diverse and demanding workload
- Numerate, with strong written and verbal communication skills able to produce concise reports suitable for Exec level communications
- IT literate and have experience of using the Microsoft Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), particularly excel (Pivots, V-look-ups, conditional formatting. charts)
Posted On: May 15, 2019