Finance AnalystAccountancy & Finance
I am recruiting for a Finance Analyst to work with a FTSE100 Real Estate Business based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Preparation of month end packs and variance commentaries to budget
- Preparation of 24 month Profit and Cash forecasts.
- Challenge any changes to Project delivery and funding requirements in the latest forecast against the Global Financial Model.
- Preparation of Weekly Sales and other Project Statistics and KPIs.
- Complete all other internal and external monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Support Project Director in preparing Monthly Board Packs, Performance Reports, and Global and Phased Scheme business plans.
- Present Financial Reports at Monthly Board Meeting.
- Support Finance Team with Annual Budget requirements.
- Consider business risks and ensure appropriate care is taken in the corporate governance of all entities.
- Demonstrate strong MS Excel Skills and Financial Modelling ability.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA or equivalent with at least 3 years PQE and have strong modelling skills.
You will recieve a salary upto £75k plus excellent benefits package.