Finance ManagerAccountancy & Finance
My client, a prestigious University in London, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager from an audit background. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently in audit who is looking for their first role out of practice.
The successful candidate will be looking for a strategic role and enjoy speaking to senior stakeholders.
Day to day duties:
- Preparing and distributing monthly management accounts
- Producing and distributing ad-hoc reports
- Taking an active role in meetings with budget holders
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Identifying variances and raising potential issues
- Monitoring performance against KPIs
- Ensuring full course costing analysis is in place
- Advising on VAT and partial exemption VAT
- Supporting the preparation of the financial statements
- Completing various ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- ACA qualified, ideally from Big 4
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are submitted.
Posted On: August 10, 2018