Finance ManagerAccountancy & Finance
I am recruiting for a Finance Manager to work with a globally renowned business based in London.
Reporting in to a Divisional Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Annual budgeting setting, ensuring development in accordance with strategy & business plans.
- Support operational team during monthly MFI process
- Delivering Cost Centre level monthly management reporting and quarterly forecast guidance and completion.
- Ensuring variance between budgets, forecasts and actual results are understood, clearly explained and necessary actions are implemented.
- Preparation and commentary of a monthly finance report at Cost Centre level.
- Provide support to Bid Managers in relation to both financial inputs and contract negotiations as required, including support on standard pricing model. General support on pricing.
- Project performance, including income, costs to complete, working capital, change control
The succesful candidate will likely be at least Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
You will recieve a salary upto £45k plus excellent benefits package.
Posted On: December 4, 2018