Finance ManagerAccountancy & Finance
The Purpose of the Role
Due to a recent restructure, this role is required to support the newly appointed Deputy Director of Finance. The successful candidate will be required to mentor, develop and motivate a team of 4 direct reports and 10 staff in total.
Managing financial control, treasury and financial accounting the ideal applicant will have a proven track record of providing quality financial and commercial services, advice, monitoring and control thus allowing effective leadership and decision-making.
- Statutory financial reporting in accordance with SORP accounting rules
- Provide support in ensuring optimal tax treatment
- Manage excellent working relationships with external financial suppliers
- Improve and upgrade financial policies and internal control
- Implement and maintain and effective treasury function
- Support on finance-related system projects including development and upgrades
- Support senior management in understanding and acting on clear financial information
- Manage the external audit process, liaising with auditors as required
- Lead the reporting and analysis of balance sheet and cashflow position
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of finance staff
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent with at least 4 years’ pqe
- Demonstrable commercial and contractual expertise
- Knowledge of statutory accounts preparation for a medium sized entity
- Able to demonstrate competence in managing complex Finance and IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will also receive ongoing training to ensure they progress and personally develop.
With deadline for CVs being next week, it is vital you apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Posted On: February 6, 2018