Financial AnalystAccountancy & Finance
Boston Hale have been engaged to assist a Top 10 Global Law firm in their search for a Financial Analyst.
Crux of the role:
Responsible for the delivery of financial information and analysis aimed at assisting decision making and improving financial performance.
- Analysing large data sets to highlight business trends and support business cases
- Producing and reviewing monthly management reports covering Practice Area performance
- Supporting the budget process including liaising with stakeholders to set income budgets
- Performing financial analysis of key profit drivers, trends and commercial drivers
- Improving current reporting processes, liaising with the firm’s systems team
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or any other recognised professional accounting qualification is preferred
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior stakeholders across the firm
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate relevant experience of analysing information
- As strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables
The successful candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and will proactively strive to add value to the areas of work assigned to the them.
Posted On: April 11, 2018