Financial ModellerAccountancy & Finance
Our property client requires an accomplished Financial Modeller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be part of a team that supports the organisation and assesses their long term financial impact of key decisions and business objectives.
Day to day duties:
- Build, update and develop financial models
- Conduct in-depth stress testing analysis
- Produce long term financial plans for new business activities
- Build and review investment appraisals for projects
- Provide commercial advice for internal stakeholders on impact of new projects
- Create policies and procedures to ensure projects are being run correctly
- Specialist knowledge of financial modelling and Power BI
- Expert level of Excel (functions, charting, data analysis and VBA)
- Strong project management and organisation skills
For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing, talented team that is integral to the development of the organisation.
Please send your CV immediately if you wish to be considered
Posted On: June 11, 2018