Head of ProcurementProcurement & Supply Chain
We are delighted to be working alongside a leading Financial Services organisation who, after going through a major restructure, are looking to recruit a Head of Procurement for their Procurement function.
Our client values ambitious, self-motivated professionals and is full of creative and commercially minded people. They have a hard work ethic but also a strong 9-5 culture and a focus on creating an enjoyable working environment.
This role will manage a team that covers areas of spend including HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities (FM), Travel and Fleet, etc. You will report into the Finance Director, leading the delivery of savings across business units.
You will need to have the following to be considered suitable for this exciting opportunity:
- Proven experience leading a Procurement team
- Expert negotiator, communicator and influencer
- Strong analytical ability, coupled with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to lead contract negotiations to completion
- Ability to provide strong leadership in solving complex problems across business areas
Please get in contact to discuss further if you feel this opportunity is suitable for you.
Posted On: August 12, 2019