Interim Finance AnalystAccountancy & Finance
Interim Finance Analyst
My client, a prestigious University in Central London, is looking to recruit an Interim Finance Analyst to help them during an exciting period of change.
The successful candidate will have substantial experience working in a Finance Analyst role within a complex organisation.
Day to day duties:
- Maintaining budget models
- Analysing actuals vs budgets and creating future projections
- Maintaining financial forecasting model
- Business Partnering with stakeholders regularly
- Assisting with the year-end closure
- Reconciling balance sheets on a regular basis
- Producing and distributing ad-hoc reports
- Completing various ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant (CCAB or equivalent)
- Experience within the finance function of a not-for-profit company
- Available to start at short notice
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are submitted.
Posted On: May 11, 2018