Interim Finance ManagerAccountancy & Finance
Interim Finance Manager
Our client, a well-known charity in Central London, is looking for an Interim Finance Manager to assist with additional workload.
This is initially a 6-month role with the potential to be extended or become permanent as the company expands. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Director and be able to hit the ground running.
Day to day duties:
- Preparing financial statements compliant with FRS 102
- Managing group cash flow and borrowings both external and intercompany
- Preparing robust budgets and forecasts accurately and on time
- Analysing data to highlight variances, trends and risks
- Providing detailed variances and commentary for allocated stakeholders
- Supporting stakeholders’ decision making on actions to be taken
- Supervising a team of 3 transactional staff
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified accountant (CCAB or equivalent)
- Experience preparing statutory accounts in line with FRS 102
- 2+ years’ experience within a charity or non-profit organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Posted On: March 14, 2019