Interim Financial AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Financial Accountant
One of London’s most prestigious Universities require a Financial Accountant to join their team.
The position will be supporting the Head of Finance and leading the financial accounting function. You will be a technically strong accountant who also enjoys making finance easy to understand for non-finance staff.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare the annual consolidated statutory financial statements in accordance with FRS102
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure continuous improvements are made to the accuracy and timeliness of information provided
- Produce statutory returns including all tax returns
- Develop and deliver training to staff on VAT and other tax matters
- Produce the year end time table, ensuring delivery to the timescales
- Act as the key point of contact with HMRC, government departments and pension providers
- Keep up to date on legislation changes and train the department when necessary
- Support senior management in continuously improving financial systems
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Extensive University or Charity experience
- Ability to analyse large data sets on Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Posted On: March 14, 2019