Interim Financial AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Financial Accountant
Boston Hale are currently looking for an Interim Financial Accountant to support our client through a significant period of change.
The successful candidate will be available for work at short notice and ideally come from an audit background.
Day to day duties include:
- Prepare the annual consolidated statutory financial statements
- Lead and manage the year end process
- Manage the annual audit process and be the main point of contact for auditors
- Produce statutory returns including all tax returns
- Produce the VAT returns and deliver any necessary training
- Produce the year end timetable, ensuring delivery to the timescales
- Support in the preparation of financial statements to subsidiaries
- Prepare short-and-long term financial plans and budgets
- Support senior management in continuously improving financial systems
- CCAB qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Posted On: July 2, 2019