Interim Financial AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Financial Accountant
A leading not for profit organisation is looking to add a number of Financial Accountants to their team to provide support during a busy period.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a finance function and be available on short notice.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare the annual consolidated statutory financial statements
- Process and maintain accurate records for annual returns
- Review returns and resolve queries
- Assist auditors both internal and external
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as requested by Manager
- CCAB part-qualified accountant (minimum)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Available at short notice
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a commercially minded non-profit company.
Posted On: August 8, 2018