Interim Financial Planning & Analysis ManagerAccountancy & Finance
Interim Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
One of the UK’s leading charitable institutes requires an Interim FP&A Manager to join their finance team. The organisation is well known amongst the sector for its ground-breaking research.
The purpose of this role is to support both the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and senior stakeholders with strategic planning, business partnering and budgeting and forecasting. The role is initially for 3 months with the right candidate having the opportunity to become permanent.
- Prepare robust budgets and forecasts accurately and on time
- Ensure the budget can be reviewed and approved to planned time frames
- Produce 5-year plans to assist with decision making
- Manage resource allocations and costing models to support senior management
- Produce and present monthly reports to budget holders and stakeholders
- Analyse complex data to highlight variances, trends and risks
- Ensure ongoing support and improvements of reporting techniques and systems
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualifications and skills:
- CCAB Accountancy Qualification or equivalent
- Advanced Excel (modelling, pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Outstanding business partnering and customer service skills
Please email across your details to Boston Hale as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.
Posted On: March 12, 2018