Interim Group AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Group Accountant
My client, one of London’s top Universities is looking for an Interim Group Accountant.
Reporting to the Director of Finance this position will be responsible for ensuring accounting and statutory compliance requirements are delivered to professional standards and to maximise cashflow through beneficial tax planning.
The successful candidate we be a qualified Accountant with previous experience in a University.
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for compliance with all relevant statues and regulations, specifically SORP
- Ensure that all tax compliance matters are adhered to in an ethical and accurate manner
- Provide sound and clear tax guidance to senior management
- Identify and implement Group tax policies, establishing clear group position
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting process for tax costs and tax recovery
- Implement resources, systems and procedures to ensure increased department efficiency
- Ongoing improvement of internal controls
Essential skills and attributes:
- Qualified professional (ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- In depth knowledge of risk management and internal controls
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, driven individual with the ability to shape the tax function
Please apply immediately should you wish to be considered for this role.
Posted On: July 3, 2018