Interim Management AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Management Accountant
Boston Hale are currently working with a growing Housing Association who require a Management Accountant to cover maternity leave.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the team provides senior budget holders and project managers with accurate and timely management information as well as sound strategic advice.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and have previous experience working in a Housing Association.
Day to day duties:
- Manage and develop 3 members of staff
- Review the monthly management accounts
- Maintain the Group’s fixed asset register
- Post additions, disposals and depreciation with appropriate reconciliations
- Liaise with budget holders and analyse variances
- Oversee and manage the payroll function
- Ensure maximum recovery of service charges
- Assist with internal audits where appropriate
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Previous experience in a Housing Association
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your application is considered.
Posted On: October 4, 2019