Interim Management AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Our client, one of the UK’s leading Housing Associaitons require an Interim Management Accountant to start immediately.
You will be suporting senior members of the team through the budgeting process and ensuring forecast spend is in line with the budgets. In addtion you will be assiting with the prepration of monthly management accounts and business partnering with key stakehodlers.
Day to day duties:
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Assisitng with the budgeting process
- Creating detailed management reports for senior management
- Assisting with the production and forecasting of monthly reports
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparing month end journals
- Fixed asset register reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
- CCAB part-qualified or above
- Strong Excel skills (including v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Good working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are submitted.
Posted On: October 7, 2019