Interim Management AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Management Accountant
A leading UK non profit organisation requires a committed Interim Management Accountant. You’ll need to be immediately available, proactive and able to hit the ground running.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Identify variances and prepare full analysis reports
- Prepare budgets and forecast reports
- Prepare accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with various non-finance stakeholders
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
- Part-Qualified minimum
- Experience of working in a management accounts role
- Strong Excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables
This position is moving very quickly. Please submit your details as soon as possible to be considered.
Posted On: October 11, 2018