Interim Management AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Interim Management Accountant
One of London’s leading Housing Associations require an Interim Management Accountant for immediate start. You’ll be a key member in a smaller sub team.
The purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager to manage the budgets and ensure forecast spend is in line with these budgets. You will also take full responsibility of preparing the management accounts with full written commentary.
This is initially a 6-month position with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
Day to day duties:
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Creating detailed management reports for senior management
- Assisting with the production and forecasting of monthly reports
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparing month end journals
- Fixed asset register reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Acting as a point of contact for both internal and external queries
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in the housing sector is a must
- CCAB part-qualified or above
- Strong Excel skills (including v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Experience using Sage
- Good working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are submitted.
Posted On: March 14, 2019