Interim Procurement Manager – Professional Services and HRProcurement & Supply Chain
Our client is a global leader in consultancy, working with partners’ technology services & consulting challenges, helping companies in over 50 countries to create and implement digital transformation strategies.
As the newly appointed Interim Procurement Manager, you will concentrate on key projects involving the following categories:
- HR – Recruitment (permanent & interim), Learning & Development, Benefits, etc
- Professional Services – Consultancy, Legal, Financial, etc
As such, you must have expertise in these areas to fill a void that currently exists with these categories.
You will be home based, but with significant travel, working across Europe (mainly Germany, Switzerland France, Spain and Italy).
Experience working with SAP Fieldglass or Workday (human capital management) would be ideal. And experience in procuring R&D and Clinical professionals would be a bonus.
You will need to have the following:
- Experience in Professional Services and HR Procurement.
- Experience consolidating a fragmented category.
- Experience working with category teams across Europe.
- Interest or focus on digital procurement would be advantageous.
- Can you answer what the next big thing is in Professional Services and HR Procurement?
- Self-starter and not put off by ambiguity but seeks answers.
- Additional European languages would be preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility for significant travel.
- Understand legislative differences in HR Procurement across Europe.
Posted On: August 12, 2019