Pricing AnalystAccountancy & Finance
Boston Hale have been engaged with assisting a top 10 global law firm in their search for a Pricing Analyst.
Crux of the role:
Serving as a resource to lawyers, business services employees and clients to retrieve, compile and analyse data used for innovative fee arrangements and value-added services.
- Driving and increasing cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Retrieving and analysing data using custom datasets
- Supporting senior management in the preparation of RFP responses
- Participating in processes aimed at improving and maintaining data
- Compiling monthly and annual reports and forecasts
- Leading client RFPs and pricing projects, liaising with colleagues in other departments
- Supporting key stakeholders by analysing business requirements and implementing solutions
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis requests for the pricing team, external and internal clients
- CFA, MBA or advanced degree in related science is a plus
- Related experience within Professional Services or corporate environment
- Experience in procurement or RFP is desired
- Technical proficiency, including the use of VBA
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise or 3E is preferred
The successful candidate will possess a strong technical background as well as the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the firm.
Posted On: January 8, 2019