Pricing SpecialistAccountancy & Finance
Legal Project Manager
Boston Hale have been engaged to assist a Global Law Firm with their search for a Pricing Specialist.
Crux of the role:
Supporting the practice in providing guidance regarding pricing and advising partners on negotiations with clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with Partners to propose alternative fee arrangements meeting client and business requirements including maintaining relationships with partners and clients
- Maintaining a tracking tool of pricing support
- Delivering training to Partners regarding pricing
- Client relationship management; offering financial analysis and support for key clients
- Proactively obtaining details of pricing from Partners
- An accounting qualification, with a Finance background
- A working knowledge of pricing, fee arrangements, and the factors affecting profitability
- Experience of influencing decision makers and Partners
- Confidence in engaging with Partners and Seniors
- Able to analyse financial data
- Well-developed project management skills
- Able to manage timescales and priorities
- IT literate, particularly in Excel
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment to enforced deadlines.
Posted On: October 11, 2018