Procurement AnalystProcurement & Supply Chain
Our client is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, being a leading player in the Silver Circle of law firms.
As the newly appointed Procurement Analyst, you will report to the Procurement Operations Manager, and predominantly be responsible for:
– Data management, analysis and reporting across Global Procurement
– Risk and Compliance
– Contract database management
– Systems support
As well as having a thoroughly proffesional work ethic and being highly presentable, you must also possess the following:
- Experience working with eProcurement or Purchase-to-Pay systems
- A degree, ideally in business, finance or IT, or other qualification evidencing numeracy and analytical skills.
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally a certification by CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) or previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and able to prioritise between competing tasks and projects
- Very strong interpersonal and influencing skills; able to build relationships and trust with global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills- both verbally and written.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Posted On: November 7, 2018