Procurement AnalystProcurement & Supply Chain
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Analyst for our silver circle Law Firm/ Professional Services client. They have an Indirects Procurement team that is centralised and covers circa 30 office globally. Joining our client as a Procurement Analyst, you will become part of a team that ensures they meet the challenges of a global Law Firm.
Reporting to the Procurement Operations Manager, you will provide analytical and purchasing support to the global procurement team and wider business stakeholders.
- Spend analysis, opportunity analysis, supplier / market analysis, preparation of business cases and tender analysis / scoring.
- Manage the Procurement Operations mailbox, ensuring stakeholder queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist in the management and support of the purchase order system including training and providing user support.
- Maintain the Contracts Database – including the logging and maintenance of contracts and the production reports.
- Assist in updating and developing policies
- Maintain and update the Procurement Project Plan – working with the Procurement team to incorporate regular updates.
- Manage and maintain the Purchase Order e-catalogue (for IT commodity expenditure)
- Providing administrative support to the Procurement Operations Manager, and the Head of Procurement when required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with eProcurement or Purchase-to-Pay systems
- A degree, ideally in business, finance or IT, or other qualification evidencing numeracy and analytical skills.
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally a certification by CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) or previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and able to prioritise between competing tasks and projects
- Very strong interpersonal and influencing skills; able to build relationships and trust with global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Posted On: August 12, 2019