Procurement Business Partner – EU NorthProcurement & Supply Chain
Are you considering a new career challenge within the Procurement world? Do you want to work for a global, blue chip multi-national organisation where professional development is encouraged, and rewards are plenty? This could be the opportunity you’ve been craving ….
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Business Partner for a global, blue chip biotechnology company.
This is a permanent position that has Indirects procurement responsibility across Northern Europe.
Based in the North West of England, you will report to the Head of Indirect Procurement for EMEA. As a Procurement Business Partner, you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders in Northern Europe hubs to ensure that the country business requirements are clearly understood, appropriately challenged, and taken account of in the Category and Sub-Category strategies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Procurement policies, procedures and processes
- Experience of procuring Indirect Services
- Ideally from a Scientific, R&D or Engineering industry background
- Good understanding of how to influence and sell internally
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Good understanding of Category Management approaches and techniques
- Developing partnerships based on business acumen
- Proactive business challenge and analysis (including risk)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with internal clients which drive procurement strategy
- Strong ability to influence peers and stakeholders
- Relationship management experience either internally or externally at middle management / leadership level
- Strong procurement experience with demonstrated success
Posted On: August 6, 2019