Procurement Manager – CapEx, MRO, EngineeringProcurement & Supply Chain
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of chemicals. They are the market leaders in many market segments including coatings, construction, technical textiles, paper and synthetic latex gloves.
They are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager, to manage and ensure that the value is delivered from the strategic Indirect contracts (e.g. Machinery, Packaging and Engineering Services etc).
- Develop and implement category sourcing strategies for categories across the Europe region aligned to the group procurement strategy.
- Management of the strategic sourcing lifecycle, from requirements, market analysis, supplier selection, tendering, contract and price negotiation, through to post-contract award SRM and performance SLA assessment using the eSourcing processes and tools (SAP Ariba)
- Identification of process improvement opportunities, and promoting procurement best practice in a complex, multi-site operation across Europe
- Liaising cross-functionally with a diverse internal community – e.g.: operations, finance, QSHE, Legal
- Delivering best value purchasing: cost savings, quality, flexibility, governance and strategic vendor relationships
- Be an integral part of the Procurement team working with stakeholders to promote the function and develop standard processes and governance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Have the flexibility to travel – European sites
- Demonstrable category experience in Machinery, MRO, Engineering, CAPEX (process industry sector preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in model contracting forms (e.g. IchemE / NEC etc.)
- Highly numerate and technical
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Posted On: June 11, 2019