Project ManagerStrategy & Transformation
Boston Hale’s NHS client are currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to complete an exciting project within Primary Care transformation, for an initial period of 3 months.
The project will be working across the STP footprint and will be to set up, deliver and mobilise one of the key, business critical workstreams across the overall programme.
The ideal candidate will have worked in large scale Digital Technology or IT programmes before within the NHS and will have an understanding Digital Roadmaps and implementation of Interoperability.
- Technology or IT background within the NHS
- Experience in Business Change
- Understanding of Clinical Systems
- Ability to work system-wide across numerous stakeholders
- Demonstratable experience of Prince2
- Have worked within Primary Care systems or Primary Care IT (desirable)
The role will be offered Outside IR35, if you would like to discuss more please send your CV through or drop me a call on 020 3587 7928
Posted On: May 15, 2018