Project OfficerStrategy & Transformation
Boston Hale are currently partnering with an NHS organisation in London to source a hardworking and resilient Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
The client are currently setting up a PMO for a portfolio of business critical projects to feed into, across a number of key areas.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Assisting with the Setup of the PMO
– Managing the Project Portfolio
– Liaising with key stakeholders
– Ensuring the RAID log is used
– Identifying any project risks and liaise with the Director on this
– Tracking the project Milestones
– Setting up and keeping on top of Project Governance
This whole Programme of work is business critical, so they need someone who is adept with working at pace, and solving problems with ease.
The client would ideally like the candidate to have:
– Undergraduate Degree
– Have worked in project Management Offices before
– Tenacity and willingness to learn
– Excellent project administration skills
– Have worked in the Public Sector before
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a couple of years of post-university experience and feels passionate about a job in the public sector. The Director is willing to put time and effort into your development, as long as you have a genuine want to work within the Healthcare sector, and want to quickly further your career within Project Management.
Posted On: March 9, 2018