Purchasing Manager – Property & CapExProcurement & Supply Chain
We are looking to source a Purchasing Manager/ Category Manager for our industry leading hospitality client, who is looking to cement their Category Strategy across their UK Property, CapEx and Maintenance portfolio.
The role will initially involve reviewing spend across commodities such as:
- Audio Visual
- Build maintenance
- Capital Equipment, etc
Experience of managing comparable spend is sought after, as after the initial review you will be required to develop and implement category plans and lead the on-going management of this category, including Supplier Relationship Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and vibrant business within an already established, successful and award winning procurement team. Travel within the UK will be required on an ad-hoc basis, meeting suppliers, visiting stakeholders and assessing the property portfolio.
To be considered suitable for this great opportunity, you must possess the following:
- Negotiation (price and service), Category Management and Contract Management experience.
- Experience of the CapEx category and be a driving force for strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Ability to position CapEx strategically amongst stakeholders.
- Collaborative working style and skillset to challenge and bring change working with key stakeholders.
- Be able to identify and develop new suppliers. Continuous supplier market analysis.
Posted On: April 10, 2018