Senior Buyer – IndirectsProcurement & Supply Chain
As one of the world’s most prestigious law firms, our global client is looking to recruit a Senior Buyer to join their Procurement function.
Reporting to the Head of Sourcing, this is a permanent role leading procurement activity across a diverse portfolio of commodities within the HR & Professional Services category, including:
- Consultancy Services
- Legal Services
- Audit Services
- Corporate Services
- Insurance, etc
Coming from a Professional Services industry background is essential, and you must have generalist Indirects Procurement experience. Your interpersonal skills must be very strong, and you must have the gravitas necessary to be an influencer in the corporate environment of the legal sector.
This role is immediately available for the right professional, who is able to work in central London, in an environment that pushes boundaries, encourages innovation, and is focused on the future of its customers.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Good level of procurement experience.
- Strong knowledge across a range of Indirects sourcing category groups including HR & Professional Services
- Experience in leading strategic sourcing projects across multiple business units.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong strategic project management skills and experience.
- Proficient in contract terminology and expertise in developing alternative clauses where necessary in cooperation with the in-house Legal Departments.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and the various affiliates supported, to elicit cooperation and strategic information from a wide variety of sources.
Posted On: November 7, 2018