Senior Category Manager – Property & Facilities ManagementProcurement & Supply Chain
Our major name Financial Services client are looking to recruit a Permanent Senior Category Manager, to primarily manage Property and Facilities (FM) related projects, including:
- Property Leases
- Commercial Real Estate
- Buildings segregation
- Parking Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a time of great change and innovation. You’ll work with stakeholders in Property and FM and across the business to ensure a robust category strategy exists.
As the Senior Category Manager, you will lead the design, build and maintenance of the category strategy. You’ll manage your category area, continually reviewing efficacy, efficiency and security of the current supply chain whilst proactively seeking out opportunities to ensure we remain competitive and up to date with regulatory changes.
There is no managerial responsibility with this role but indirectly you will be expected to lead Sourcing Managers.
To be considered suitable you must possess the following:
- Strong category management experience (strategic) – category planning and strategy.
- Relevant (and depth of) Property procurement experience. Any additional FM experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Have a collaborative approach.
- Strong negotiation skills with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Financial Services industry experience (desired but not essential)
Despite the role ideally being office based on the South Coast, there is a large degree of flexible and remote working opportunities also.