Senior Management AccountantAccountancy & Finance
Senior Management Accountant
Our client, a University is looking for an Interim Senior Management Accountant to support their senior executive team in making sound financial and commercial business decisions. This role has the opportunity to go permanent.
The successful candidate will be working closely with senior budget holders, designing and producing KPIs and supervising junior members of the team when required.
This is a minimum of a 4-month contract that requires someone with previous experience of working in a University.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare financial and operational results on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Identifying process improvements and implementing improvements
- Identify risks and opportunities to support and advise the business accordingly
- Carry out timely analysis of the actual results to spot variances and trends
- Regularly meet with senior stakeholders across the business
- Provide stakeholders with timely monthly and quarterly analysis of the financial position
- Keep the forecasting system up to date each quarter with the latest expected position
- Continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and reporting
- Qualified CCAB or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a University
- Strong Excel skills up to modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication and stakeholder management skills
Please apply as soon as possible to secure an interview for this excellent opportunity.
Posted On: July 6, 2018