(Senior) Procurement ConsultantProcurement & Supply Chain
We continue to work with a growing Procurement and Transformation Consultancy group, whose aim is to assist their clients to be as lean, efficient and profitable as possible to help them drive their future growth.
They accomplish this by developing great relationships with internal teams, rolling their sleeves up and getting their heads down to deliver billions of pounds’ worth of savings for their clients across the world.
As part of this continued growth, we are looking to recruit 1 x permanent Procurement Consultant and 1 x permanent Senior Procurement consultant.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Consulting the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting opportunity assessments and managing projects and the analysis and interrogation of spend data
- Contributing to client savings delivery, strategic sourcing, contract and supplier management
- Producing monthly reporting dashboards including spend reports, compliance reports and key trend analysis
- Undertaking supply market research
The responsibilities will primarily include, but not be limited to, those listed below:
- Understand the process for conducting opportunity assessment reviews and support the delivery of reviews through undertaking activities such as detailed data analysis, stakeholder interviews and report development.
- Run sourcing projects and contract reviews.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and escalate where support may be required to adapt to the client environment
- A clear, concise communicator with confidence to present to various stakeholder groups
- Good interpersonal and engagement skills with ability to develop effective relationships with clients
- Functional experience and working knowledge of procurement (Indirects)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent personal organisational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical capability
- Desire to develop a career in Procurement consultancy
- Car owner with a full licence, who is able to travel, although predominantly is London based.
Posted On: February 10, 2019