Senior Project Manager (Integration)Technology
Integration Senior Project Manager, Merger & Acquisition, Change Management, Business Readiness, Communication, Infrastructure
Senior Project Manager (Integration)
I’m partnering, with a multi-national business, who are almost 2 years through a 2.5-3 year merger with a competitor. This was a major multibillion USD merger, but they have just acquired again, so they require an Integration Senior Project Manager to join the delivery team to finalise and complete an ongoing range of projects. This role will play a critical part in the delivery of a smooth transition on integrating two businesses.
The core Infrastructure that you will take ownership over integrating will be one or more of:
- Infrastructure migrations from Datacenter to the cloud
- Cyber Security projects
The successful candidate will:
- Direct and manage projects that are running through to completion adhering to Change Delivery standards for project management and adhere to the reporting requirements of the integration management office (IMO)
- You must have Infrastructure project delivery experience in an Agile Manner
- Review Synergy initiatives and outline Synergy roadmap to deliver and track Synergies by engaging with nominated PMs across IT workstreams and IT PMO
- Define the project scope, objectives in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders
- Manage the production of outputs reviewing all deliverables prior to sign off
- Plan and monitor the progress of assigned projects monitoring resource / skill requirements throughout
- forecast and actuals as it relates to the programme/projects whilst monitoring and tracking synergies
It is essential you have a calm and delivery focused approach, coupled with the ability to coerce difficult stakeholders, managing their expectations, realising benefits through new projects and having a pragmatic approach to Project delivery, which will often be in an Agile manner. As you will be seeing the project through to delivery and start to bring them through to Service Transition/Business Readiness.
If you’re a Delivery focussed Senior Project Manager with extensive Change experience, please apply with your CV ASAP.
Please note that the MAXIMUM rate will fall between £450 and £490.
They will not pay more because this doesn’t require a total whizz, it is simply completing a range of Delivery projects, and then delivering on the Business Readiness / Adoption / Communication Plan & Training – basically handling the People focussed Change Management.
If you look overqualified then you may be discounted for this role as the Line Manager doesn’t want people that are just taking “any job” until something a little more End to End comes up and they leave this position
Posted On: June 7, 2018