Tax ManagerAccountancy & Finance
I am recruiting for a Tax Manager to join a global business based in West London.
Reporting to the Tax Director your main duties will include;
- Advise the business on all aspects of tax and transfer pricing matters
- Ensure that the global transfer pricing policies are implemented locally so that each LOC is earning a profit commensurate with its functions assets and risks
- Ensure that tax exposures are identified and minimised/managed for both acquisitions and ongoing business activity
- Monitor and defend tax and transfer pricing policies for pricing goods and intellectual property
- Lead on tax audits in the region, working with local third party advisors to manage the group’s tax risk and effective tax rate appropriately
- Work with the in-market FDs to manage local tax risk and ensure appropriate implementation of the global tax strategy
The successful candidate will have extensive transfer pricing experience and most likely be from a Big 4 background.
You will recieve a salary upto £67k plus £6.5k car allowance and bonus.
Posted On: May 23, 2018