- About Us
- What We Do
- Practice Areas
- Customer Success Stories
- Blog / Media
- Work For Us
It’s proven, it’s tested and it delivers. The Boston Hale recruitment process is the product of years of experience, development and honing. Whether we are working on a high-level search or a short-term contingent contract, we follow the same principles to get the results our customers need.
Quick deployment of our tried and tested contractor network. A solution for short term requirements, project work, maternity or long-term sickness cover, bedding in new technology or processes. We supply contractors inside and outside of IR35.
Solves short term issues in the say way as contract staff, but contractors are paid directly by the client on a PAYE basis.
Highly experienced senior professionals, often brought on board to implement strategic change programmes. We have a bench of interim talent with proven transformation case studies.
Finding the right permanent member of staff, covering the passive market place and hiring for both technical ability and cultural fit. The contigent recruitment model means we are only paid when successful.
Usually based on a retained model, we’ll work exclusively on your senior, critical hires to guarantee delivery of the highest calibre candidates possible. A rigorous process conducted with full discretion.
Our methodology is customer-centric, designed to guarantee exhaustive market coverage and gain access to passive talent pools. Market mapping, investigative research, network building and headhunting allow us to represent the best quality talent in the market rather than rely on active, available talent.
• Agree full job specification – technical, cultural
• Employer brand – key candidate benefits
• Creation of person specification
• Holistic approach – aspirations, experience, cultural fit
• Existing network search
• Leveraging network for referrals
• Job advertising
• Online search
• Passive candidates
• Market mapping
• Competitor research
• Salary and benefits benchmarking
• Long list created from sourcing and market analysis
• Presentation of long list when relevant
• Further evaluation to produce shortlist
• Progression to interview stages
• Unconscious bias elimination
• Neutral job advertisements
• Diverse shortlists
• Proactive sourcing methods
• Diversity of Boston Hale consultants
• Initial telephone interview
• Boston Hale face-to-face meeting
• Video interviews
• Hosting customer interviews at our office
• Management of diaries
• Full and honest feedback
• Psychometric tests
• Numerical and verbal reasoning
• Exhaustive compliance checks:-
-- DBS & Advanced DBS
-- Credit checks
-- Residency checks
-- Qualification checks
-- Reference checks
-- Right to work
• Guidance on market rates
• Offer communication
• Support through resignation process
• Handling counter-offers