£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Boston Hale are currently working with a major UK Housing Association to recruit for a Development Accountant.
The successful candidate will be a CCAB finalist/qualified with experience in management reporting and business partnering. Development expeirence within housing or construction is desirable.
Day to day duties:
- Produce monthly management accounts with detailed commentary and variance analysis
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide sound financial advice and analysis to non-financial stakeholders
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and liaise with budget holders
- Monitor budgets and explain any variances to budget holders
- Ensure results are accurately reflected within the accounting system
- Provide accurate cash flow forecasts on a timely basis
- Carry out appraisals into certain business decisions
- Assist with preparing the statutory accounts in line with FRS102
- Liaise with auditors during the year end audit process
- CCCAB finalist or above
- Strong business partnering and management reporting skills
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas)
Please apply to this role as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.
Other Live Jobs
View all Jobs
Senior Insights Analyst / Data Analyst - Tableau, SQL
Pricing Analyst, Senior Insight Analyst, Commercial Analyst, SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, R My clie...
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonus